Monday 16 December 2013

The Gathering Goddess

After making the big move to London in August, I eventually found a Graphic design internship where I have been working for the past 3 months. I have now finished with them, however I have really enjoyed producing the marketing material for their websites and social media platforms. 

I thought i'd share with you all some of the hard work I have produced over the past 12 weeks which includes


  • Logo identity design for vintage boutique The Gathering Goddess, to promote their in-house restoration & alteration services
  • Logo icon for their 5 step DALIR process
  • Fashion banners for their website & social media pages
  • Email html template
To see more please visit my online website here


    















No comments:

Post a Comment