Friday 2 March 2012

Collaborative brief 2

I have now finished and handed in my 2nd project within the collaboration module. I worked with Cubiq Design's director John Treby whom provided me with the brief Secret Agent Beauty. Secret Agent Beauty are a new cosmetics brand focusing on the eyes and lips. I produced the logo, packaging design and a GWP (gift with purchase). The brief was a shorter project than most of what we receive, which was good because it represents more realistically the turn around time of most briefs in the design industry.
In regards to briefs for University I am now on my final major project, which will officially start on Wednesday the 7th March. I have a few ideas which I am considering, mostly relating to either Branding or Illustration. I will keep you updated and show snippets during my process.


No comments:

Post a Comment